Start Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 7:00pm
End Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 7:30pm
Location: online event
JME Insights presents a free webinar for family and professional caregivers.
The guest presenter is Rita Schiano, founder of Live A Flourishing Life™, offering strategic programs that help people develop and tap into the skills and attitudes necessary to overcome personal and professional barriers, build resilience, and live a better life.
Webinar Description: Many caregivers are considered to be "hidden patients," for they fail to notice the signs of stress in their own lives. With their attention so focused on the care and needs of their loved one, their own potentially harmful symptoms go unnoticed. The warning signs of stress can attack so subtly and lead to an increase in physical and mental health deterioration.
In this webinar, stress management and resilience strategist Rita Schiano will focus on types of stressors predominant for caregivers. Topics include:
Techniques to recognize when the body is under stress
Exploring, uncovering, and discovering caregiver stress triggers
Identifying the characteristics and factors that make for resilience
Techniques for adopting and developing resilient skills and attitudes
Registration Link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/481018322 Space is limited and registrations are taken on a first come first serve basis.
Webinar Format: You may participate in one of two ways:
The first viewing method is via access through the internet. You can view the presentation on your computer and listen via your computer speakers or USB headset connected to your computer.
The second option would use the internet and a telephone connection, or just the telephone. Please note: If you use this second option, you may need to pay applicable phone charges from your telephone carrier.
Registrants will receive an email from Transformation Consortium confirming registration with information needed to join the webinar.
PC-based attendees - Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac®-based attendees - Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Questions? Please contact Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2015 (All day)
End Date: Friday, December 4, 2015 (All day)
Location: Marriott Harbor Beach
Address: 3030 Holiday Dr. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Save the Date!
- Differentiate DLB from Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and related conditions
- Review up-to-date knowledge on the diagnosis and management of patients with DLB
- Focus on the prodromal aspects of the disorder, including the cognitive, neuropsychiatric, neuroimaging, motor, sleep, autonomic and sensory manifestations
- Characterize the molecular biology, genetics and pathology of DLB
- Provide practical information for patients, caregivers and health care providers related to taking action and proactivity, thereby building on cognitive strengths and maximizing quality of life
- Clinicians involved in evaluation and management of patients with DLB
- Investigators involved in dementia (especially DLB) research
- Patients with DLB and their relatives/caregivers