We are entering an era of unprecedented opportunity for understanding and treating Lewy body dementia (LBD). Our newest white paper, Lewy Body Dementia: The State of the Science
provides the LBD community an easy-to-read overview of key major findings to date in LBD research. The report also highlights a vast array of opportunities to drive research progress forward.
| Topics include:
- The Lewy Body Dementia Spectrum
- What is Dementia with Lewy Bodies (DLB)?
- The Biology of DLB
- Diagnosis, Detection and Monitoring
- Risk Factors and Prevention
- Clinical Trials
- The LBD Community: Partners in Research
Download the full report.
|| Also available: White Paper Brief
No time to read the full report? Download this two-page handout that highlights key research opportunities identified in Lewy Body Dementia: State of the Science.
Download the brief report.